Thursday, July 31, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

Yeah... I’ve been tagged… My first ever Tag since blogging… *wink-wink*

Ok… Let see what’s the Tag all ‘bout…

1. Are you pregnant? Yup… Now at 28wk.

2. When do you want to get married? My Wedding Anniversary will be on June, 1st.
3. Do you curse a lot? Rarely. Duinaaa… so angel of me!! Kekeke…
4. What are your favourite books? Erkk… too lazy to read laa…
5. Do wish you were with someone right now? Not really… hmm…there must be something wrong somewhere…
6. Who were the last three people that sent you a text message? My cousin’s wife, Hubby and Bro.
7. Are you happier single or in a relationship? Can I choose both?? Hehehe...
8. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Yup. But pls use it wisely.
9. Do you wish someone would call you? No pls. Hp is out of battery…
10. What is bugging you right now? *sigh*
11. What’s something you wish you could understand better? Politic. Hahaha… of coz not… too boring… How ‘bout monies?? Nda la pandai cukup2 kan?? The more you are earning, the more you are spending…
12. If someone doesn’t like you, it’s usually because…? I’m too relax at office. Hehehe…
13. Do you have a wild side? Everyone does… Nobody is perfect!!
14. Kissed someone in the last twenty-four hours? A goodnite kiss from Hubby.
15. Have you lost friends in the past year? Nope.
16. What were you doing at midnight last night?? Mapping my pillow… LOL
Thanks to KadusMama for the Tag, otherwise there will be no post from me today… not really in the mood of anything today… *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're 'bout to corner... ;p