Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Malaysia Mega Sale Carnival


Yeahh… gaji is around the corner… Perhaps some of you guys might have gotten your salary already. Jgn harap la dpt gaji awal from my co… I bet if there are 40 days in a mth, we will get our salary on the 40th day itself!! So, that’s mean for this month, I’ll be getting my pay on the 31st – evening!! So, how ‘bout some shopping??!!!

At first, I thought the Malaysia Mega Sale Carnival (MMSC) would be kicking off in Aug. Rupa-rupanya, sudah start pun… since July, 5th to Sept, 1st. Ya laa… KL ni kan sales memanjang!! But, I guess… with the MMSC, you might be able to grab stuff with 80%!! *wink-wink*

While I was browsing the net few days back, I came across this website:
http://www.shoppingnsales.com/ Wowee… the website brings you the current sales, best deals, shopping bargains and warehouse sales in Klang Valley. Wooppss… Klang Valley only la…

Well, I hope I can make it to the Cosway Sales (31/7 – 3/8) at Berjaya Time Squares and Hytex Warehouse Sales (24/8 – 24/9) at Kepong. Went to the Cosway Sales once few years back. At the entrance, you will be provided with a huge plastic bag where you can dump everything inside. But, I only bought little stuff. Let’s see what would I grab this time. *grin* I heard that mummies in Selangor’s area are dying for the Hytex Warehouse Sales as they are really going SALES!! Crowded jgn cakap la… Not sure if hubby wants to go to Kepong or not since we are not familiar with that area… *sigh*

I attached the ads for review… ^_^

Cosway Warehouse Sales

Hytex Warehouse Sales

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your shopping moi!Dont over spend suda la..:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kekekek... over spend tu la yg susah tul mau avoid...

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p