Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blog and Get Paid by PayPerPost

I always enjoy in reading ppl & friends’ blogs before I started my very own blogspot account a mth ago. I never really bother bout blogging all this while. A post by a friend of mine that actually opened my eyes wide. We could generate an extra income by blogging??? Yeah… that’s definitely caught my attention!! I never know bout it ok!! If blogging can really generates extra $$$, don’t blame me for being greedy or mercenary! I just need some sources to simplify life I guess… Life is tough nowadays! Life = Monies! Especially living in KL!!

Back to track… That’s where I started my own blog, hoping that I can ease the burden. But of coz I have to really establish my blog first or in other words at least a mth blogging with at least 10 posts (if not mistaken!) before I can upgrade myself in this world of blogging where I can start looking around for paid post!

I ‘met’ the 3Ps via a friend’s blog. 3Ps or PPP stands for PayPerPost. Yaa… This is where I should start my new ‘career’! *wink-wink* It’s time!

“Get paid for blogging. You've been writing about Web sites, products, services and companies you love for years and you have yet to benefit from all the sales and traffic you have helped generate. That's about to change. With PayPerPost advertisers are willing to pay you for your opinion on various topics. Search through a list of Opportunities, make a blog posting, get your content approved, and get paid. It's that simple.” Here’s the brief desciption bout PPP.

Mmm… am still blur on the know-how even after I read the FAQ. I guess we never learn until we try it out, rite! So guys… let’s signup for PPP, look out for numerous opportunities, get approved and the money is yours!! No regrets!! *monies eyes*

p/s : A special thanx to KadusMama for being supportive & informative!

4 comments:

  1. kalau dah kaya raya... don't forget to share the price with ur beloved Hubby... hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) bagus lah..lain kali boleh buat extra income..tidak banyak..but at least ada sikit kan.. :)

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p