Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Household Chores That I Really Hate

That’s the Tag by KadusMama need to be done. There are few rules involve in this Tag :

1. List down the household chores that you hate and the reasons why you hate doing it
2. Copy the image provided and tags as many people as you want
3. Add your blogs link to the domesticated divas linky love
4. Leave a comment at
Stripe and Yellow to be added to the master list and you're done

Ok, let’s see the household chores that I hate to do :

1. COOKING Never enjoy cooking since adult!! In other words, I don’t know how to cook!! Ex-housemates in 3B-1 sure know how bad I am in cooking… Sorry guys!! Till today, there is no improvement still!! Wonder who is doing the cooking after marriage?? Hehehe… Luckily, married to a lovely husband that enjoys cooking as much as he enjoys eating!! LOL Thanks Dear… *wink-wink*

2. MOPING – Seldom do the floor moping… Eventually, still have to do it… especially kitchen. Yaa… as much as my husband enjoys cooking… you know guys… He enjoys cooking in manoeuvre!! He loves it when Jamie is in action – Forgot the name of the show. So, I have to manoeuvre in moping too!! *sigh*

3. WASHING CLOTHES – Hate it when I have to wash all the big2 stuff i.e. towel, blanket, bedsheet and even jeans… Thanks to Louis Goldenberg who had invented the electric washing machine. *grin*

4. DUST CLEANING – You’ll never able to get rid of them!! The sec after you clean them, they are still there stubbornly!! Grrr….

5. IRONING – Sooo tiring standing for hours to finish the ironing… Plus if the material is ‘iron-proof’… you know what I mean rite…

Err… can’t think of anything else at the moment… Maybe later after I got my kids in the house then I’ll think of adding some chores to my list… *grin*


DOMESTICATED DIVAS:
Living the Healthy Life / Sripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em’s DetourMe,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Ozzy’s Mom / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A’ La Mode / God’s Best Gift / MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal / My Precious Niche / Just Me.. Eds / Eds Mommy Life / Aggie Shoots Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / Joys in Life / Me and Mine / Little Peanut / Creative in Me/ Pea in a Pod / Sugarmagnolias / Notable Bistro / Around the World / I am Mommy / All About The Memories / Enchanted Play / In Depth / A Housewife’s Journal / Life Together Starts / As We Face Forever / My Happy Place /Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Walk on Red / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / Growing up with Bea / My life… my own piece of heaven / Around the World / Hobbies and Such / My life in this Wonderful World /My Online World / / My Virtual Closet / My Views On My So Called Life / The Real Deal The Real Me / Changing Lanes/ Pit Stop/ Around the World / The Fountain Of Happiness / The Joy Of Life Forever / Love Is / Phtographic Memories / My Colorful World / Strawberry Gurl / Quicker8 / Mommy’s Little Corner / The Dawn That Shines / Journey to Prosperity / Homelife / Sheng’s Simple Thoughts / Coriander Dreams / Gorgeous Traveller / A Traveller’s Domain / Lemon Iced Tea / It’s My Party / My Wonderful Life / Simple Life, Simply Me / Sassy Finds / All things Yummy / Shangrila Journey / My Charmed Life / Mommyhood and Me / Crissy’s Zone / Crissy’s Library / Vis Vires /Crissy’s Haven / My Daily Thoughts / Abby’s Way of Life / Princess Bela / Women Xplore / Our Journey to Life / My Planet Purple / And so I am / Arlene’s Random Ramblings / Life’s All About Lourdes’ Mia / Faery Dancing / Purpled Sky /Almanac Queen / Caramel Corn / Sunny Side Up Foodie / Mamakshop /My Sweet Escape / Anything Goes! /Mixed Cultures Mama's Blog/ Learning Is A Process Of Life / YOUR BLOG HERE

Let see how long Man-D's list would be... *wink-wink*


*KadusMama, I patiently killed off the other 49pixs that popped up in my page... LOL

4 comments:

  1. wah!!!!!!! you managed to delete the 49 pix kah?? tidak sanggup sia mau delete tu..hahahahaha!!! thats why i din attach my pix..
    wait until you have ur baby..more hated chores will come along tu..heheheeee!!
    Anyway..thanx for doing the tag..me still hutang orang bepuluh2 tag nie..nda tau bila bulih settle all the tag..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nda jg ba sampai 49pix, ko ni... Palan2 ko byr utang tag tu... hehehe... time teda idea mau post apa, ko buat la tu tag... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. alalalala just...hehehe.. ada ba slalu sa cubuk2 cni tp nda smpt komen sap ada bos slalu...kuang3..
    adih.. rajin jg ko buang tu gambar2 ahh... ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melle ~ Cuba kunu ko ajar bos ko tu blogging... misti dia ketagih tu... kekkke...

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p