Thursday, September 25, 2008

Would You Have Been A Great Wife In The 1930s?

Received an email from hubby this morning… saying, “We have been married for 1 year, 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days, today!”

Ohhh…. So sweet of him… *wink-wink* Thou I know that he actually tracks it via the DaisyPath’s Ticker on his Friendster, but still I find it so sweet that he actually does pay attention on that! You know la guys kan… never really bother ‘bout those ‘small’ lil’ things…

Thanks Dear… *grin*


I was actually ‘bout to take a quiz on the handbag thingy before I changed my mind and browsed ‘around first… and Would You Have Been A Good Wife In The 1930s? caught my attention! I know I am still in the learning process of being a good wife to my husband especially on the cooking part!! Gonna take ages for me to be in the kitchen arena! Phewww….



You Would Make a Great 1930's Wife



You've got a few retro ways, and you would make the ideal 1930's wife.

At least, that's how it looks on paper. You may just be an easygoing, pleasant person.

With a personality like yours, you'd be a great wife in any era!


What a positive result I have over here… ^_^


Hmmm… Since we never had the chance of breaking fast together (just the two of us!) from day one of Ramadhan, we decided to go for it today at Secret Recipe! Yippeeeeee….

Oya… just realize that hubby and I will be celebrating our 5th anniversary (not wedding’s lah!) in a month!! Our baby would be the perfect gift ever!! *grin* Hubby even asked funny question… if I can deliver on our anniversary day??!!! It would be overdue already lah if that’s the case!! :lol:

So, would you be a good wife as I am?? Ciss… perasan pulak! Take your own test here

6 comments:

  1. Wahh!! happy anniversry to both of u, since saya blum khawin maybe I will take another test la ni, hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kobie Vanessa ~ Heheheh... buli jg ba tu try testing ja tu test.... :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kita punya test results sama la :) Think it is sweet for any guy to remember the small details. It means they care ba.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nessa ~ Kita mmg wife yg bagus! Hehehe.. ya ba... the small details yg strenghten a relationship ba!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiseh!! dekat sudah your anniversary kan??
    Bagus lah ko ada talent jadi wife yang baik..nanti2 sia p test myself pulak..ekekek

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kadus_Mama ~ Ba, test jgn nda test... ;p

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p