Monday, September 29, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Sooooooo happy that my PC is ok now. No more burning smell after switched on for an hour. Was informed that our IT guy came to fix it for me last Friday after I went back. Thanks Mr. Lee…

Some pix taken during my breaking fast with hubby at Secret Recipe, Jusco Maluri last Thursday… *wink-wink*


Cappucino Ice Blended for me and Chocolate Ice Blended for hubby. Syrup was FOC.


Hubby's Vietnamese Mee Soup (the meat balls are soooo yummy!!) and my Fish & Chips.

The half an hour waiting...

Yeahhh… Tomorrow is the last day of fasting for Muslim. Of coz it’s still not confirmed as it all depends on the anak bulan… Wait for the announcement tonite k… So, how’s the Raya preparation (for Muslim friends)? Have you all had your baju raya and kuih raya in place? Macam la itu ja yg paling penting ba kunun… Hhehehe… I’ll talk more about my raya preparation and celebration after raya k… *grin*

Anyway, my company will be closed starting tomorrow and will resume operations on 6/10/08 which is next Monday. Memo was issued a week ago by the HR dept. We are given free leave or so called the unrecorded leave by the management for tomorrow and a day deducted from our AL for Friday. Still ok la kan…

Office seems very quiet today as many of the staff has started on leave. Even the office telephone is not ringing!! :lol: Everyone is in holiday mood I bet… *wink-wink*

I wanna take this opp to wish all my Muslim friends…. SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN… Don’t eat too much k… *grin*

Till then, see you guys after raya. I don’t have internet access at home lah!! If you guys didn’t see me on the 6th or 7th Oct, you can assume that I’ve started with my maternity leave!! No early delivery I hope… Anyway, I’ll see how I can update you guys ok… ^_^

6 comments:

  1. Wuuiii, nampak sedap oh the Vietnamese Mee Soup. Heran juga sbb I never see this at Secret Recipe... mesti mo try dis!

    Eh, you and your hubby look alike la :D

    Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nessa ~ Try la. Sedap!! Look alike?? Ada jodoh la ba kunun tu... hehehe.. Selamat Hari Raya to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selamat hari raya to you you & hubby Just!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama Mia ~ Thanks Mia! In future, kalau sia sdh pindah blk KK baru sia buat open hse la kio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psttt..start keja sudah?? I thought ko start maternity leave already..hehehe!!
    Apa pun..selamat hari raya ke-6..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe... next week baru plan start cuti. Tp, kalau sia terberanak this week pun ok jg... hahahah...

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p