Thursday, September 04, 2008

Salam Ramadhan

Waaa…. Miss my blog soooooooo much!! Sooooooooo happy that I managed to access my blog and other blogs today!! I have problem to access my blog and even all those blogspot.com accounts for the whole day yesterday!! So worried that the HR has blocked it. They can be sooooo mean you know…. *sigh*

Anyway, hope it’s not too late for me to wish everyone… Happy Birthday Malaysia!! *grin*

My hubby is of the opinion that Malaysia’s birthday should be on September, 16 every year as that was the day when Tanah Malaya merged with Sabah and Sarawak instead of August, 31 which is the birthday of Tanah Malaya itself.

Do you think that the government will approve the proposal of Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim in respect of the public holiday to be applicable for the whole states in Malaysia on September, 16??

Am not good in politics as I find it very bored!! But, hubby enjoys it very much and hopes that he could be a Politics Analyst in future… Sometimes I find it very funny though... Naughty me!! Perhaps the 4 years exposure being the Sub-Editor in Daily Express has indirectly developed his interests towards political issues… ^_^

O’ya… I have received my Rahsia Blogger booklet on Tues. Wow!! I must be damn serious in blogging huh??!! It’s indeed a handful booklet for a dummies blogger. The book is very well written with simple & easy explanation with diagrams plus useful tips for bloggers. Now that I’m more familiar (am I??) with blogging, I think I should start making traffic to my blog before I could start generate income via it…. What is traffic??? Haaa… get this booklet at RM29.90 at any MPH outlet or purchase online at Rahsia Blogger with RM27.90 only and get two additional e-Books! For your info, I DO NOT get anything by promoting this booklet or the website ok. Just wanna share something sweet with you out there… *wink-wink*

Had your yue bing (mooncakes) for this year Mid-Autumn Festival?? I’m a typical mooncakes lover. Although there are variety of fillings could be found in the markets nowadays, the traditional mooncakes with salted egg yolks is still my fav!! The saltiness of the yolk balances well with the sweet filling in the mooncake. Or else, a plain lotus paste mooncake will do. Nyum-nyum… Perhaps I should try other fillings like Tiramisu, Choc Cream Cheese, etc. Wonder if they are yummie or not… Since my mom doesn’t like the yolks mooncake, we bought her the red bean and mixed fruit & nut (vege) mooncakes… *grin*

By the way, Congratz to my dear friend – Bernilda who has gave birth to a baby boy @ 3.38kg via normal delivery on August, 29. I’ll join you soon… *wink-wink*

Today is my 4th day fasting... Wanna take this opportunity to wish all my Muslim friends... Happy Fasting and Salam Ramadhan Al-Mubarak... ^_^ Thanks to the co management for letting us - the Muslim staff to go off an hour early (5pm) for breaking fast preparation... Had Ikan Pari, Karipap and Orange cordial drinks for my 1st day; Karipap, Donuts and Teh Ais for my 2nd day, Fried Mee and Kickapoo for yesterday, today??? Perhaps roti canai or burger will do lah!!

4 comments:

  1. wah????? siap ada buku lagi kah?? serius ko mau blogging nie ah?? :) bah pelan2..rajin2 lah ko memvisit orang punya blog...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... itu la pasal... semangat kunun skrg ni!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. huiyo..maju lah blogging utk negara! how i miss the bazar ramadan @ serdang...can buy mcm2 mknan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama Mia ~ Sia pula miss tul sama pasar ramadan d Sembulan / Sempelang. D sini semua jual yg heavy2... Nda byk choice kuih. Sia kan suka kuih... boring tul!

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p