Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 Is Comin'

New Year is just few hours away... cepat kan??? 

As, for my last entry for 2008... how 'bout some b'day stories?? Nothing much special but December is hubby and my b'day month. Hubby's on 17th and mine on 23rd. Gap of 1 week saja...

Well, for hubby... I bought him a pair of shoe as he has been wearing his existing shoe since our wedding. It's the 'hantaran' shoe actually. And I bought him a cake as well. Mmm... I won't call it a suprise as there was no attempt. I just placed the shoe as how I bought it (in its' plastic bag) on the dressing table and the cake inside refridgerator of coz. I think he knew that I'm going to buy a shoe as I hinted him before. I kept on saying "nanti la" whenever he wanted to buy. Heheheh... As for cake... he was quite suprise actually. "Naa... ada kek!" That was the first line from his mouth when he opened the refridgerator.



The King's cake. It was tasty... nyum nyum...


As for me, hubby brought me to Sogo and asked me to find my own present. I requested a handbag actually. Hehhehehe...



Another white handbag for me. But, the previous one was Pasar Malam punya. And this one is BUM Equipment. After 50%, still RM69.95. It is simple and has 3 compartments. For a mommy, compartments will be practical! *wink-wink*

There is one more present received from a colleague. Let you guys see the pic below...



Guess what's inside the box??

::


::


::


::




::


::


::


::


::


::


::


::


::


::


::


Tadaaa... boxes in boxes pulak!! Can't blame her coz I admit that I do love boxes. Hehheehe... Wonder what she will give to me next year. Last 2 years, she gave me jewellery box. Surely something that is box based jugak ni...

Have to stop now as I think our company will let us go back early today either working half day or to be released around 3pm or 4pm as road closure will starts at 6pm in conjuction with New Year Eve celebration at KLCC.

Till then, HAPPY NEW YEAR and see you guys in 2009!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year 2009 in advance Just. Got your new yr resolution ready yet? Last yr pny tercapai ka sumua...hehe...

    Anyway, enjoy the holiday tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hust, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 to you..
    Selamat bercuti too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah, nice handbag... BUM lagi tu! At RM69.95, that's cheap la :) I think it's a great idea to pilih your own prezen ba kan... best kana bawa pi shopping2 ni :)Ok ba the kotak, can keep macam2 barang inside.

    Happy New Year 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama Mia ~ Happy New Year Mia! Last yr, mau anak. Sudah dpt! Heheheh.. This yr, beli rmh pulak... kikikiki... Ko??

    Kadus Mama ~ Happy New Year to u and family too Ty...

    Nessa ~ Ya ba, best ba kena bw p shopping and pilih my own present. Jarang2 tu!! That's why I love boxes. Macam2 sia p store. Heheheh...

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p