Friday, May 15, 2009

Fall in love with…

SOMEONE ELSE!! Oh myyy…


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*
NOPE!! NOPE and NOPE!!

Did I get your attention?? lol

I’m talking bout… Cheese Tart!! Hahaha…

Maybe some of you tried it before. But, it was my first time last couple of week. Well, I’m not a food lover and I don’t usually try something new in terms of food! I eat what I ate. Taking me to a new restaurant? Opss... I’m really not a good food companion…

Anyway, me and mom went to a Saturday Pasar Malam at our housing area couples of weeks ago. We normally will grab few pieces of Egg Tart from this particular stall. His Egg Tart is yummy and the most important thing is FRESHLY BAKED! The Egg Tarts are limited and you need to grab them fast. Before 7.30pm I could say. Or else… balik dengan tangan kosong lah! Yep, ppl like his Egg Tart very much.

But, when we were there that day, he was just about to start off his bakery biz. We can’t wait, so we went off and stumbled into another bakery stall. Since we really feel like eating an Egg tart, we just bought few pieces of Egg Tarts and mom was like… “Cheese Tart?”, when she saw Cheese Tarts next to the Egg Tart.

“Mau try?” I asked mom.

“Bulih jugak.” Mom replied.

So, we grabbed Egg Tarts and Cheese Tarts! Egg Tart cost us RM1.00 per piece while Cheese Tart cost us RM1.50 per piece.



And that’s it… we fall in love with Cheese Tart!! *wink*

8 comments:

  1. Mencabar urang berdiet bah ko ni, Just!...hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mouren ~ Ahahhah.. tergoda ko tgk cheese tart sia?? Alaa.. bkn gumuk betul jg ko. Setakt 1 biji cheese tart, no hal ba tu urg bilang... kekeke...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheese tart? Never really seen it. But not a fan of cheese when it combines with bakery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since u guys love the cheese tart so much, konfom masuk list 'misti beli' lepas ni kan..hehe

    I'm not a fan of Egg tart. I dont like the filling but i like the crust..hahah...As for Cheese tart, no komen pasal bulum try lagi...;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything with cheese! Well except Blue Cheese la sbb bau dia busuk!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gallivanter ~ Maybe you should try... :D

    Mama Mia ~ Ya ba Mia, masuk dlm list sdh tu. Dulu kan Mia, sia mkn tu crust ja then kasi mumy sia mkn the filling. Hahahah...

    Nessa ~ Blue cheese???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iya!! sia pun suka makan tu..tapi sia beli di Sweet bakery lah..mahal sket dari pasar malam..
    Ko nda try Bluberry cheese tart?? pun sedap juga..

    ReplyDelete
  8. wawa.. sya pun pernah nmpk tu, tp blum pernah cuba.. lenkali mo cuba la ni :)

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p