Monday, June 01, 2009

2nd Wedding Anniversary *Updated*

I got a lot of things in mind rite now and I got some pending lists of posts for my blog that waiting for me to be typed.

Somehow, brain is not operating thou. *sigh*
Two years ago, on this date of June 1, 2009, i was officially become a wife to my hubby (of coz!). Yup, it's our second wedding anniversary today! Nope, no candle lite dinner or whatsoever. Even last year we didn't celebrate it as well. But, we had our trip to Langkawi the end of the month (a delayed celebration!)
As for this year, I just wanna wish hubby "Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary!" Sorry Dear, nothing from me this year.


I love the backdrop

I received a sms from a dear friend on Valentine's Day. It says, Love is not about finding the right person but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

I like the wording very much. A couple can stay 'couple' for 10 years maybe but they might not be 'hubby and wife' for 10 years. You agree??



Tadaaa... I got presents from hubby and so do lil' Cucu. I smiled when hubby took out the presents from his bag. FYI, he seldom wraps present for me. The usual practise is that he will take me along and ask me to chose myself.

Shoes for us! He always wanted me to dress in 'corporate' look and that's why he bought me the shoe. As for lil' Cucu, the shoe is for our trip to Kuching this coming end of July. *grin*
Thanks Dear. Thanks Daddy.
I feel so bad pulak coz didn't buy him anything. *sigh*

12 comments:

  1. happy wdg anniversary to u and hubby Just :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy wedding anniversary~!! very nice photo you guys are having there.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. chegu carol ~ Thanks carol.

    AnnieMing ~ Thanks. Time tu msh slim lg. Heheheh...

    Evelyn LG ~ Thanks for the wish. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary just.. wah that picture looks so lovely hehe.

    How nice of your hubby pandai beli kau kasut. If my hubby memang fail tu hehe, but usually when anniversary come, we didint celebrate in expensive dinner, flower etc.. we take some time to go for holiday. Like when we went to Bali recently, is for our 4th year annivesary..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww... such lovely presents. Kiut ba tu kasut for lil' Cucu :)

    Happy 2nd anniversary to you both. May your love, frenship and understanding bloom as the years progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nora ~ You know what, dia sdh bw sia p try2 ba tu kasut tu. Heheheh...

    Sia pun prefer if we celebrate our anniversary at somewhere else. Maybe for other anniversary la.

    4 yrs sdh pulak kamurang aa... :D

    Nessa ~ Kicil tu kiut. Hahah.. Yup, that's what i hope and wish for in the relationship... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary to u and ur hubby.. :)
    Cute nya lil'cucu punya kasut.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary to you and hubby!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. KadusMama ~ Thanks Ty. Ya ba... kiut miut betul kasut dia tu.. hehehe

    Choc Mint Girl ~ Tengkiu.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aik 2 tahun suda ka pulak tu? Nda terasa o kan..Anyway, Happy Anniversary to u and hubby kio..siou la terlambat suda ni...

    Nah, ada kasut suda si Cucu. Pandai suda ka dia bejalan Just?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mama Mia ~ Ya ba Mia. 2 thn sdh. Terasa cepat masa berlalu with Cucu around. Hehehe...

    Dia blm pandai jalan lg mia. Tp, dia mau belajar berdiri sdh tu. Duduk dia skip kali. Ahahaha...

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p