Friday, May 07, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


A quicky post for the week before I go on half day leave in the afternoon today. I still got some pending stories need to share here but let wait till next week lah.


As we all aware, this coming Sunday is Mother's Day and it's my 2nd yr being a mom - still learning a lot to be a good mother though. *wink*


Being always left alone with my bro at home since kids coz mom have to work for living, our relationship is ok but we seldom show the love we have, but we know we love each other. It's just that we didn't really express it.


So, taking this opportunity to wish my beloved mom a very Mother's Day. We love you and we owe so much, mummy! Thanks for always there for us. Thanks for all the sacrifices. You're indeed the best mom in the world.

To all my mommies friends and all the mommies in the world, Happy Mother's Day to you. ^_^

1 comment:

You're 'bout to corner... ;p