Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ceritera Confinement

I have been under confinement for almost two weeks. *sigh* Why sigh? Two words to describe bout confinement are leceh and boring coz need to take care of so many things such as medicines (morning n nite), tungku, bengkung, etc…


But of coz the best part is you don’t have to worry bout work & office even though I still received calls n sms-es from my colleague who is replacing me asking this n that. But, still acceptable la… *wink*

Going to share bout my confinement here… Where I do start ya?


Ok… let’s start with shower since it is the first thing I do every morning. *grin* I shower with air rebusan daun2/kayu2 (sorry, I also dunno what they are! But mom calls it “Rusap”) which imported from KK. And as-to-date, I have yet wash my hair!! Can you imagine the smell and the stickiness?! *faint* (wrote this yesterday and I’ve washed my hair today sbb x tahan! LOL)




Before I proceed, here’s my confinement staff…




A. Tungku (RM14.90)

B. The old folks in Sabah called it “Pecah Darah’. It’s a set of 2 types of pills. Yes, it’s for pecah darah and buang angin. The ‘sin sei’ in KK sure knows it’s for those yang baru beranak. There are 10 mini boxes inside each box. RM18/box. (for 10days)

C. Confinement set – Warisan Afiat Herba (RM79.90)

D. Pati Ikan Haruan (RM32) (6 bottles per box – for nite)


Next, bertungku… During Rayyan’s, my mom just filled in hot water into an empty bottle and I have to ‘roll’ it on my tummy. As for this round, I bought a tungku (refer to item A on above pic). It has to be steamed first and 'tuam' on the tummy while it is still hot. A step to mengecutkan rahim dan memecahkan ketulan darah di dalam rahim spy keluar sebagai darah nifas… I hope I’m giving the correct explanation here! Hee.. ;p


Next, berbengkung… utk mengempiskan perut dan mengembalikan kelangsingan. Hehehe… Glad that I found the Bengkung Zap Balqis while browsing the net. It is so much easy to use compare to my previous bengkung – the traditional type where you need to lilit2...




Firstly, apply the minyak angin (A) on tummy. Wrap tummy with any cloth (B), then wrap with the Barut Berubat (C) and then with the bengkung (D). Bengkung is advisable to be worn for 24hours. Take off only during shower. As for me, I can’t comply with that. So, I only wear it after shower and take it off at nite. Should be ok la kan? *wink*



My tummy with bengkung... yg bakal slim.. ehem ehem..

For breakfast, I had been having a bowl of mi-suah with chicken soup and a cup of nestum for the passed 10days!!! Gheezzz…





And here come the medicine part… For the full set of my confinement product, I bought Warisan Afiat Herba. It consists of 10 items and the Barut Berubat is what I attracted to at the first place (refer bengkung).




 Pic A – medicine taken for the 1st 3 days during confinement. 2 types of Afiat + Pecah darah.

Pic B – medicine taken from the 4th day for a week. 2 types of Afiat + Pecah darah.


Pic C (below A) – I don’t think my throat can accept the pills. In powder foam will be much easier!

Pic D (below B) – The pecah darah! Mcm Pil Chi Ki Tek On kan… *grin*


On the 20th day, I will have to boil the Akar Kayu Afiat… untuk diminum!! Mesti pahit gila!! *roll eyes*

A part of all the above, I also take a teaspoon of black vinegar every morning and nite. Mom says it helps to heal the luka dalaman bhgn bawah… ;p


Phewww… Done! Till then… ^_^

17 comments:

  1. Wah, betul2 expert oh preparations ko ni. Ntah macamana la kalo sya tu... hehehe... Sya nda pandai makan ubat serbuk2 ni...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah just, lengkap juga set berpantang ko ni...sa langsung x tau la pasal suma ni...harap my mum saja (kalau dia tau...eheheh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal ~ Heheheh... expert la mengkali. Bila sampai turn ko, pandai terpandai sendiri ba tu. Ko lg sanggup minum tu yg air rebusan yg pahit2 kali dr mkn serbuk2. Huhuhu..


    memeljoan ~ Yg penting bnyk membaca. Sia bnyk masuk forum2 ba.. dr sana, kutip info la. Klu d kk sia rasa set berpantang yg biasa org beli, set amway la. Tp, teda bajet sia. So sia beli yg murah2 ja.. then mix with my mom pnya info la. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yang bakal 'slim' tu mau jaga baik-baik...hehehe...bukan apa, pernah sy nampak org ber bengkung...tp buncit jg geng...

    Just, i never use bengkung...ekekeke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Just, noticed your callsign at Wyne Ren's and busybody over....very interesting post.
    Now I know, ha ha.
    And congratulations....best wishes, you keep a song in your heart, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mouren ~ itu tatap!! Dulu sia msk bln ke-5 baru blk body lama. Hahahahah... At least dpt blk jg la saiz asal. Nda la sampai nda dpt trus kan.. huhuhu...

    Ba, apa lg.. kasi show off ba petua ko tu! Muahahah..


    Uncle Lee ~ Hi Uncle Lee. Thanks for the droppin by. Do 'busybody' again ya.. Hehehe.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. u know.. i love confinement period best of all.. the food i was served.. fabulous.. i dont mind getting pregnant and the confinement period, the most fearful is the operation.. urgh! scary..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Just, how you doin'? Just dropped by say hello.
    Have a nice day, keep well, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sia ingat lagi betapa pahit tu ubat pecah darah and buang angin. my sis yg rajin prepare for me and beli untuk sia sbb sia nda tau how they look like.

    i think sia tahan 2 minggu ja inda cuci rambut... gatal sama berminyak ba kan. nasib baik inda kana marah kaw-kaw.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reana ~ Ohh.. u had an operation? I don't mind getting pregnant and go thru the normal delivery, it just the stitching that scared me! Arghhh...



    Uncle Lee ~ Feel free to come and drop me a hello k.. :D


    Nessa ~ Nda la jg sia rasa pahit tu ubat pecah darah. Hehehe..

    Ya ba.. rambut mmg kesian la! Ntah napa sia buli tahan sampai 1bln nda cuci rmbt time Rayyan dulu. Heheheh...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Just..

    sya ngam2 telimpas blog ko and trus testuck ni..hehehe..really enjoy reading ur blog especially info pasal confinement.ac2ly sa tenga pregnant second time ni. yg 1st one sa guna amway tapi set dia telampau mahal ba so skg ni sa plan mo cari yg murah sikit. tu benkung yg ko pakai ko ok ka?? yg amway punya main lilit2 lagi ba..so sa ingat mo try mcm yg ko pakai tu..pls advise k..tq

    BJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi BJ,

    Congratz on your pregnancy. Bila due? My first one dulu pun guna bengkung yg lilit tu.. malas betul! hahahaa... yg bengkung zap tu ok sgt. Senang betul mo guna.. just tarik n zap. my friends 2 org pun minta tlg sia beli ni bengkung.. :D

    Are u blogger?? Or maybe can YM at anngelynn@yahoo.com... :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. tq..sa due prob end mar/early apr. well no,i'm not blogger.ada intention juga mo jadi tp sa ni jenis malas mo type2..sa suka baca ja blog urang & to tell u d truth, ni my 1st time comment blog urang..hehehe..ur emel add ka tu?? nnt sa emel ko sanala k

    ReplyDelete
  14. Baby saya mau 4 bulan suda. but after beranak, *jelly jelly* di perut mcm susah mau hilang…! mayb sya teda berpantang mcm kamu.

    ReplyDelete
  15. rasa teda masalah kalo mahu mula balik berpantang kan. saya mahu ikut cara kamu lah.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Salam..tumpang tanya ubat pecah darah tu utk apa ye..

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p