Friday, October 15, 2010

I am WASABER!

I must say a bunch thanks to Stella for making me jealous for her cute nametag that she received from WSB – We Are Sabahan Bloggermania!

Due to the jealousy (ahahahah), I have already registered and joined the WSB, both blog and FB, hoping that one day I will be receiving the nametag too! Yayyy…

Thanks to WSB for the prompt URL featuring on your FB page wall. I loike… hehehe…


Currently, WSB is now running a so called contest for WSB Blog of the Month – October Edition with the title of Aku & WSB. Just be unique, creative, nice and simple to be the winner! I will be cracking my head for this over the weekend!

Submission is before 28 Oct 2010.

Till then… Happy weekend everyone… ^_^


Psst.. I'll become more and more active in blogging after this... *wink*

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for your entry here, I've registered with WSB already! ^_^

    Sioknya kena mention di wall about ur blog.. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Just.. :)
    Yeay!.. mari sama2 kita join Just..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ni mmber rapat ku ni..d dlm WSB kmi sll lepak sma²..{just bru jak join,ktara tipu..keh²}
    @cute-annie, your registration sdh d update d WSB@fb..check it out..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh.. almost wanted to join the club dulu... tapi mcm malas hihihihi.... bah nanti lah cuba try kinam join.... tapi bab contest ni..uh huuuu.... bosan sudah mau ikut hahahahhaha....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Sabahan Blogger but I am not WSB yet. Hahahahaha.... I been with many group in facebook before but the only thing they give me is just a spam message in my inbox. I try not to join any group no more after that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie ~ Heheh.. ngam la tu. Ya ba.. siiioookkk!


    Stella ~ ba, bila mo post 'aku & wsb'?? hihihi...


    WSB ~ ba, cukup2 la ko jek2 aku.. dr fb wall lg! klu aku dpt tu nametag nda pa jg.. muahahahha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. CathJ ~ Join ja ba.. Tu contest blkg cerita. Klu sia rajin, baru msk tu contest.. hihihi..


    Zuriey ~ marketing strategy! hehehe...


    Zezebel ~ those group spamming?? hmm.. nyway, jgn kerana nila setitik, rosak susu sebelanga.. hehe...

    Richard ~ Thanks.. biar lambat, yg penting selamat. Hahahah..

    ReplyDelete
  8. nc ~ ba.. apa lg.. aktifkan diri anda! hehehe...


    Sumandak ~ jgn kasi lama aa... hahha..

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p