Tuesday, November 02, 2010

1001 Tuesday Tips #1

I was kinda inspired to create something like Zezebel's Wordless Wednesday Contest and Sumandak's Monday's Motivation.

No.. am not gonna give motivation or run a contest... but sumthing like a 'weekly commitment' in my blog?!

So happened that I 'bumped into' the following book kept inside one of my storage boxes and ting *bulb image*.... an idea popped!  

 

I will be having a 1001 Tuesday Tips instead!  *grin*

Yess... I'll be posting any kind of tips from head to toe... from kitchen to garden...

1001 Tuesday Tips for today...

I bet every woman has at least ONE lipstick?!

Do you know that lipstick will look greater and long lasting by storing it inside the refrigerator? Just take it out as and when you wanna use it.


My fav lipstick - Revlon 131 Ginger Rose 
Natural is always me but I'm more daring to put on something brighter now!

Try it out peeps... ^_^ 

3 comments:

  1. wow..thanks for sharing this..siok juga ni ada contest.. will conducting one too someday..:)

    ya mcm sya pernah dgr kalau masuk refrigerator lg tahan lama kan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah..wah saya pun mau pakai gincu buli ka hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella ~ ni sharing tips ja bkn contest but at least sumthing la kan.. heheh..



    donny ~ dr ko ja ba tu boss.. ;p

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p