Saturday, November 06, 2010

Celebrating Deepavali

Hi guys... How's your weekend so far? How's your Deepavali yesterday?

I had a great day with my family celebrating Deepavali yesterday. *grin*

Where to??

*

*

*

*

*

*
*

*

*

*

*


Yes, we celebrated our Deepavali at the ZOO!!

Will story more bout Zoo next week when I'm in the office ya.. *wink*

I know I said I can't update blog at home but I can't help myself to steal some time for blogging when Lily is zzzzzzz... I won't be able to blogwalking thou'... I'm sure I will have to catch up lot of stories from you guys... *wink*

Till the, enjoy your weekend ya.. ^_^

7 comments:

  1. Haha...gitu lah bah blogger mama. Kalu bulih di rumah layan anak2...main masak :P..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeee...syoknya jalan-jalan di Zoo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Just, understand that.. :D after so long .. only now am able to blog hopping.. tu pun pukul 1 pagi ni.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mouren ~ hahahha.. MAIN masak2 buli, MINTA masak2 tu yg bikin gundah gelana jiwa sia.. muhahahaha...


    Zezebel ~ bw anak2.. ;p


    Evelyn ~ bloghop sambil2 buat housechores ka?? hihihi..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stella ~ heheeh.. ok la.. release tension tgk animals


    Sumandak ~ tunggu aa.. ;p

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p