Monday, November 01, 2010

Welcoming Malware?!

Morning guys… It’s Monday and the first day of November! I hope you guys had a blast weekend with family and loved ones?! *wink*

Recently, I’ve come across Malware Infection from some other bloggers. I don’t really bother about it till Stella posted about IT.

Immediately, I checked mine. Risau juga kan.


Luckily, mine was ok. Phew… *sweating kunun*

Thanks for the info Stel. You just save my life! Ahaks..

Guys, check yours too k. Shoo shoo Malware.. Welcome November! *wink*

Till then, have a blast Monday! Past is past... hidup mesti diteruskan! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Nah bagus lah yours punya okay..
    I am glad to share this.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stella ~ ko jg la ba harapan! hihihi..

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p