Tuesday, December 07, 2010

1001 Tuesday Tips #6

Morning all.

To my new visitors and followers, every Tuesday I will be posting Tips for you all. Any kind of tips from head to toe... from kitchen to garden... where I named it as 1001 Tuesday Tips. *wink*


Tips of the week :

How to smoothen your zip?


image source : google



1. Wax it! Just roll a stick of candle on it!

2. Sprinkle powder on it. Do it few times until you are satisfy.


Just type 'TIPS' at my seach box for other cool tips.

Till then.. Smile coz today is holiday! Salam Maal Hijrah to all my Muslim friends.


p/s : scheduled entry!

6 comments:

  1. Marvelous tip..zip sya selalu tebuka bah bila zalan-zalan..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wax it! Haha siok ni petua dia :D one of the reason why I used button jeans is because zip can stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gunsirit ~ hahahahah... ko ni aa!!


    DC ~ really??? Ba... simpan ja ni petua... mana tau mo kasi share sama future wife ko.. hehehe...


    Lelaki ini ~ thanks... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stella ~ specially the bag kalau sia la... :D

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p