Saturday, December 11, 2010

Personality Test!

I've done my personality test! Credits to Stella for the page sharing.

Guess what, Stel... we got the same result! I am ISFJ - The Nurturer!

In term of career path, I think I went to the correct path - Admin! Ahakss...

me on my desk!

ISFJs generally have the following traits:

1. Large, rich inner store of information which they gather about people

2. Highly observant and aware of people's feelings and reactions

3. Excellent memory for details which are important to them

4. Very in-tune with their surroundings - excellent sense of space and function

5. Can be depended on to follow things through to completion

6. Will work long and hard to see that jobs get done

7. Stable, practical, down-to-earth - they dislike working with theory and abstract thought

7. Dislike doing things which don't make sense to them

8. Value security, tradition, and peaceful living

9. Service-oriented: focused on what people need and want

10. Kind and considerate

11. Likely to put others' needs above their own

12. Learn best with hands-on training

13. Enjoy creating structure and order

14. Take their responsibilities seriously

15. Extremely uncomfortable with conflict and confrontation
 
 
The above are so-very-me!!
 
Check out yours here.
 
Till then, Happy Saturday! Another scheduled entry!

5 comments:

  1. I did this weeks ago...can't remember my traits thigh..heeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. suda sa buat just nanti sa post ahh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aunt T pun dpt ISFJ for the personality test

    ReplyDelete
  4. gunsirit ~ hahahah.. besa laitu.. sia pun bisuk2 lupa sdh ni.. :D


    Beaty ~ sia blm p baca lg oo.. jap aa...


    aun T ~ rasanya ramai dpt ISFJ... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for mentioning me here..sama pla kita kan :)

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p