Sunday, June 19, 2011

No Father's Day Celebration!

If you read my post here, you will know why I never celebrate Father's Day before and even until now I feel kinda heavy-hearted to celebrate Father's Day. I know it's not fair for him. Poor hubby...

I just wanna wish you a very Happy Father's Day, my Dear! Long way to learn to be a good Daddy though! Hahahahaha.. 

Rayyan didn't want the Daddy carries Baby Lily
Kes jeles la apa lagi.. huhuhu..

I always love to see my hubby carrying baby as I could see the loving side of him when he does so. Kekekekeke... 

To all fathers in the world, Happy Father's Day to you.

4 comments:

  1. Haaaappy belated Father's Day to your hubby yo ;D

    And that picture is so cool heehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy fathers day to ur hubby..alalal c rayan jealous owh kan c lily kena dukung oleh dad dia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arms ~ sia tggu gmbr ko yg mcm tu jg aa... hehehehe...


    beaty ~ yaa... sampai skrg tu.. klu dady dia main sama c lily.. dia pun p dakat2 n buat aksi yg sama.. mau tarik perhatian ni.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha... dua2 pun kena sayang.. oppsss... tiga2 pun kena sayang termasuk mummy..

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p