Thursday, October 25, 2012

Breast Cancer vs Couple Anniversary!

My breast cancer journey!

Celebrating happy moment with bad news is not really a good idea... However, it is the positive thinking that had help me rite from the beginning! InsyaAllah.. I will keep on fighting!


Today mark the 9th year of me and hubby being together. Well, there are hiccups in every relationship no matter what stage of the dating process your in. Frankly, we have been in 'bad shapes' the most this year. The worst ever for the past 9 years. Naa.. I am not going to rant further. 

To my dearest hubby, Happy 9th Anniversary! InsyaAllah, we will keep on fighting! I love you always and forever! 

Well, yeahh.. I am also celebrating my breast cancer anniversary today!! 

To DC of room8five.com, thank you once again for inviting me to be your Guest Blogger. It's such an honour to share My Breast Cancer Story to everyone of you. 



For further details, there are all in that Breast Cancer Journey's page as pointed above. :)


Well, that's the least that I can do to stay positive!

Wish you all happiness and good health! 

Salam Aidiladha to all Muslim friends..

14 comments:

  1. Happy 9th Anniversary for both of you...You are very strong person Just... I'm proud of you...Life must go on...Cheers..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks julie.. kalau teda choice, tpksa la jg kasi strong kan.. :)

      Delete
  2. Alhamdulillah...semoga u akan sentiasa sihat dan gembira selalu.. Amin..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahh 9th anniversary. God bless ur family Just :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary sis. I went thru many many experienced and like you said, kana think positive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya i know.. ko lg la kan sis lbh bnyk mkn garam! sama2 pray for our family happiness! :)

      Delete
  5. same with me and him la sis... we oso date for 9 years od... haha although not married yet. haha. well.. honestly i am very proud knowing you. You're very strong and positive, keep fighting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah.. lama sdh kamurang owh wen! thanks wen. u r a strong person too.. lets pray for our happiness.. :)

      Delete
  6. Happy Anniversary and many more years to come I pray :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary.. stay strong like u always have been.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. and thanks for dropping by.. :)

      Delete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p