Tuesday, October 09, 2012

How you keep photos?

Before digital camera and DSLR takes place, i believe we have no choice but to develop the film in order to see the photos result. Takkan after ambil2 gambar then kasi biar the film tidak develop kan??

But nowadays, I think we seldom develop our photos coz we are able to see the photos taken rite on the dot. What we do next is just transfer them from the camera's memory card to the PC/hard disk.

I wonder how do you keep and organize your photos transferred?


This is how I done mine! I really treasure all of them! Do you think I have problem in locating any photos? Hihi..

I wish I could develop them all but... hmm.. punya banyak!!

I will actually burn them into CD too.. Just in case if the hard disk corrupted.. and I just realised that I haven't done so since 2011!!  

How bout you?? Perhaps you have better idea in organizing photos??

13 comments:

  1. Wow, u r better than me. Sa pun simpan gmbr dlm cmptr tpi inda brapa organise. Nsb baik ble main search tpi sengsara jga mencari hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sia jarang main search owh... selalunya mmg no prob la kalau mau kurik blk gmbr unless lupa thn brp kejadian. eheheheh..

      Delete
  2. Haha..Bagus lagi ko Just..Tersusun lagi..Saya main kasi copy paste saja pi PC...Bagus lagi Burn kan...Tapi bila time malas tu dtg...terbiar sdh tu..x ingat lagi...So bad..:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sia besa burn ikut bulan.. mcm jan sampai apr.. kalau muat sampai june... sampai june la.. heheeh..

      Delete
  3. i also do Year folder if i saved photos in portable hard disk. then dalam tu Year folder, ada lagi subfolder...if it's in my computer, i categorized photos according to main folder..usually there will be Travel, Kuku, School, Events, etc... I used to burn in CD as well tapi malas sudah juga sekarang..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lbh kurang la jg sama sia kan.. sia pun lama sdh nda burn in cd.. mau start buat ni owhh..

      Delete
  4. Hi Just :) Rajinnya ko kasi masuk proper folders. Saya punya telampau banyak folders, organising skill kureng baini or in other words... pemalas... LOL! Dulu pandai juga fikir mo burn di CD tapi pandai lupa... lama2 nah hilang suda suma tu gambar :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sinang mau cari balik gmbar ba kalau ada proper folders. sia sakit hati owh kalau ilang semua tu gambar.. huhuhuh..

      Delete
  5. sama la kita Just. Gini jg cara sya susun folder gmbr d pc. Sya ikut years dari 2006 lagi. Now sya suka buat hardcopy juga d Photobook, manatau softcopy hilang kan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh.. pai dulu kita! sia pun start dari 2006. tp teda dalam gmbr d atas sbb 2006-2009 sdh kena burn. so, sia remove dr pc semua nda berat. hhihihi.. sama la.. berphotobook jg sia ni skrg.. hihih..

      Delete
    2. Pai!! hehehe.. eh sama pula pikiran kita kan Just :)

      Delete
  6. same like you I also organize my picture like this.. Family, Friends, IPG, are among my folder..

    I highly suggest you burn them. Once my hard drive corrupted, I lost 2 and a half years of picture! I was devastated >.< like a part of me are lost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!! sakit nya hati!! happened before my pendrive corrupted and I lost all my docs which I maintained for years!! and I lost some of my girl's photos too... :( Need to start burn CD now..

      Delete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p