Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Black or White?? White!!

I know you guys are on Christmas mode, but I already on my CNY mode. So, layan ja la... hihihii...

Here's the situation... I will be definitely wearing RED colour for CNY day 1 and on CNY day 2, I will be attending my cousin's wedding which will be in PURPLE + WHITE theme. 

So, the question here is...To match Red and/or Purple dress, white or black heels? Save budget punya pasal... mau cari 1 heel saja! Ermm.. I think WHITE la kan.. The material of the heels will be decided later.. was thinking of lace actually! Hiihihhi..

Jom cuci mata tgk heels...

Some of the lace heels posted by Beaty before this

Lace peep toe pumps
I think peep toe just does not fit my toes! Huhuhu..


This remind me of my heels wore during my wedding reception

Love this one

Almost the same design except this one with sling back


Wedges is comforting. Rite? 

Will see if I manage to get myself with any one of the above before I fly back to KK on February 6 next year! *wink*

12 comments:

  1. Yang wedges la moy (^_^), senang ba ko mau jalan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihihi.. ya ba.. mcm la ko nda tau sia nda pandai pakai heels kan. hihihihi

      Delete
  2. Cantik2 heels dia..hehhe..Yang no.4 tu cantik..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya sia pun suka yg no 4 tu tp nda mau tinggi betul la.. hahahah

      Delete
  3. ee sa jealous o ble pakai high heels ni.. doi gia... sia skg inda ble pakai..he he .. pakai flat seja sia..

    tp wedges cantik ooo.. dulu time sa cari kasut tuk kawin ada sa jmp d vinci tp sa inda ambil sb plain betul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. after ko deliver baru ko pakai heels aa beaty tp kalau sdh ada baby susah sikit sdh pakai heels sbb dukung baby kan. pakai kalau ada event saja la. :)

      Delete
  4. ya white will be more suitable..the only thing that I would wear is wedges.. heels yg satu patang jak tu I only would wear once kalau beli.. bikin sayang jak huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmg white laini! Eee.. yg satu batang pnya heels tu mmg jadi perhiasan tu kalau kena beli. hahahah..

      Delete
  5. Wedges lah sa teda. Bah, blog lepas ko bili. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aik? ko teda wedges sis? flat sama heels ja? ba, buli tambah koleksi ba. ;p

      Delete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p