Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to Just!!

Belated wish to myself actually! *wink*

According to my mom, I was born on Sunday about 9++am. It was a quiet Sunday that day coz everyone has gone back to kampung to celebrate Christmas with families. My dad was outstation too that day. Luckily, there was an old lady staying nearby whom acted as the bidan. Yeap, I was born  at home. Tidak sempat p hospital! Huhuhu.. 

So, I celebrated my exact born-day yesterday (Sunday) with my beloved family. 

Orange Butter Cake baked by my mom and cream & deco by me!
Still need to practise more on how to decorating cake!

C Rayyan bilang "yes" sbb berjaya tiup lilin! Hahahah

with my sunshine!

Thanks mom the cake, in fact for every single things. Love you as always!

Thank you also for all the birthday wishes via FB, whatsapp, sms, specially Lin for the special entry! You guys made my day! ^_^

Wishing for a better year next year! 2013, pls be good to me and family!

Btw, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO FAMILY, RELATIVES and FRIENDS who are celebrating Christmas, wherever you are! Please don't drink and drive ya! To those on vacay, happy holidays! 

11 comments:

  1. Hepi Besday.... 24/12/12... syok kan setahun skali tiup lilin.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam perkenalan!..happy belated birthday to u Just! semoga sihat dan happy selalu ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday just!!!Pray you always in good health ,amin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday to you.. huhu... passtt.. bynk dpt present..?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Just... semoga panjang umur dan dimurah kan rezeki... psstt.. bnyk dpt present kah?: -)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the wishes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cantik bah the cake! kemas tu..hehe hope you had a great birthday sis :)

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p