Thursday, December 13, 2012

When Rayyan met Ryanna

As commented by Gee on my workplace, "your wall mesti nampak cantik kalau ada gmbr berlekat2 tu kan"... so here I am browsing at the kids photos... selecting some of them which to be put up on my wall. 

How I miss them when their were still babies.. hihihi.. Btw, pls dont ask me to conceive coz it will risks my life. This two will be just great enough. *wink*

Sharing some photos here when Rayyan met the newborn Ryanna... *wink*

When Rayyan met Ryanna
Day 1 - couple hours after the arrival of Ryanna

When Rayyan met Ryanna
The first week at home
Nda peduli pun ada.. heran pun ada.. hihihhi...

When Rayyan met Ryanna
The 2nd week at home
Alololo...

When Rayyan met Ryanna
The 2nd week at home
Ryanna saja kena layan.. mula la Rayyan jeles

When Rayyan met Ryanna
The 3rd week onwards at home
Sdh boleh terima kenyataan! LOL

When Rayyan met Ryanna
1 mth
Love this photo!
Sorry for the poor photos quality. Pakai hp ja.

No matter how grown up you both, you both will always my babies! Mommy loves you both so very much! Oppss.. Emo pula.. 

p/s : Happy birthday to dear Stella! Enjoy your day! Psst.. ada surprise ka? ;p

7 comments:

  1. cute yang pic last tu....cumillll jak...(^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe..jealous si Rayyan....bila sudah bulih trima tidur pun d peluknya si Ryyana :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet nya. I wonder la how if Gabriel ada adik nanti :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah... sis...
    jelesnya ada budak. hahaha
    nnt sa kerja dengan budak juga ba kn hihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sa belum pernah jumpa and main ma durang.. but I bet mesti durang tingu lain2 tu kan kalau tiba2 urang rambut kambang pigi main2 sama durang.. :p

    ReplyDelete

You're 'bout to corner... ;p